We're looking for a stellar Wholesale Sales Rep.
About This Role
The Wholesale Sales Representative will develop strategies to reach and exceed revenue targets by identifying new prospects and opportunities in the market. Responsible for creating and maintaining strong business relationships with decision makers for Aeriz customers.
Aeriz is an Arizona licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, and proudly the only aeroponic cannabis cultivator in the state.
Our mission is to provide patients with consistent, high quality cannabis.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
aerīz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Achieve Monthly Revenue Targets by identifying new prospects
- Coordinate sales meetings to present aeriz’s Brand value proposition and identify new opportunities
- Provide competitive proposals
- Act as primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service to all aeriz customers
- Develop strong relationships with decision makers within accounts
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Cannabis Sales experience
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience
- Self-motivated team player
- Knowledge of competitive landscape
- Proven experience with a track record of success in a sales role.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and generate new business through extensive prospecting and research.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- A college degree is preferred but not required