We're looking for a stellar Trimming Manager.
About This Role
We are looking for a Trimming Manager who blends cannabis expertise with agriculture operations management. Our ideal candidate is passionate about quality, strict with organization and has a keen eye for details, has 2+ years of management and Cannabis cultivation experience is preferred but not required.
Aeriz is an Arizona licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, and proudly the only aeroponic cannabis cultivator in the state.
Our mission is to provide patients with consistent, high quality cannabis.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
aerīz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Aeroponic growing is a revolutionary grow process that uses a recyclable grow medium instead of soil. Clean white roots are suspended in a custom-fitted table and misted with the precise amounts of nutrients and water. Guided by the tenants of sustainable agriculture and a commitment to transparency, you can trust that Aeriz does right by the body and environment.
Run by cannabis enthusiasts and innovators!
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage, train, direct and lead a team of 15-20 employees
- Ensure all product is treated with the highest level of quality control
- Ensure continued adherence to State Laws and Compliance
- Enforce cleanliness with team along with maintaining accurate records
- Provide reporting to management on ratios and projections
- Develop and maintain production standards for employees
- Ability to train employees and keep them motivated and excited about working for Aeriz
- Exhibit extraordinary organizational, tracking and communication skills
- Must communicate clearly with others and be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure and technique
- Use of logical judgment in adhering to established protocols in regard to product processing, keeping quality and goals in mind
- Creating a positive team environment that produces high quality manicured finished material, while meeting and/or exceeding pre-determined goals
- 2+ years of management experience required