We're looking for a stellar Maintenance Manager.
About This Role
Aeriz is seeking a Maintenance Manager for our state-of-the-art indoor aeroponic cannabis production facility in Riverbank, CA. The Maintenance Manager responsible for overseeing all installation, repair, and upkeep operations of the facility through successful coaching and development of the maintenance team.
Aeriz is the largest multistate aeroponic cannabis operator in the United States, committed to growing and producing the cleanest premium cannabis products available. With operations in Arizona, Illinois, and California, Aeriz is proud to serve both medical and recreational consumers nationwide. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market.
Aeriz produces the purest, most environmentally conscious, and highest-quality cannabis products in the nation. As a family-operated, privately owned business, Aeriz prides itself on a convivial, close-knit work culture. Focusing on quality above all else, Aeriz has brought its award-winning aeroponic cannabis products to Illinois, Arizona and California, and looks forward to expanding operations in the years to come.
Aeriz offers a competitive compensation package as well as excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Manage maintenance operations to ensure facility is fully operational and all systems and utilities are in good working order
- Schedule and supervise maintenance and repairs in a timely fashion
- Manage relationships with contractors, vendors, and service providers
- Effectively oversee and train a maintenance crew and ensure that all actions performed in the facility adhere to maintenance SOP and protocols
- Lead buildout projects throughout the facility
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Ensure a positive work environment, motivated staff, and efficient workflows through open communication, team leadership, technical guidance, staff scheduling, and performance reviews
- Develop methods for reducing expenditures and operate within budgetary restrictions
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Work closely with General Manager and other departments as necessary to implement Company goals
- Create work schedules, maintenance logistics, goals, and objectives
- Assist in hiring of maintenance staff members
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are complied with
- Partner with Human Resources as necessary to ensure positive productive work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5 years in facilities maintenance management role, preferably in a commercial grow operation
- Strong knowledge and experience in electrical, plumbing, mechanical, HVAC and/or CO2 maintenance
- Experience in Surna, Cogen, and/or RO systems preferred
- Previous construction, carpentry, or manual labor experience preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA and other environmental regulations.
- Effective and efficient communication skills are a must
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Skill in managing physical resources (budgeting, inventories, equipment, and materials)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as team leader and guide
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
- Close visual focus required
- Extended and repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
- Age: State Law required 21 years of age or older
- Applicants must be able to pass a background check
- Must be open to 2- to 3-week training at Anna, IL, and/or Phoenix, AZ facilities.