We're looking for a stellar Grower.
About This Role
Growers will work as part of a team in a 70,000 square foot, state-of-the art, indoor Cannabis Production Facility in the greater Phoenix area. Hiring several growers to help with the growing process from clones to harvest. Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of cannabis grow experience or hold a Bachelors’ Degree or higher in horticulture or agriculture and have experience growing in a commercial production facility.
Aeriz is the largest aeroponic cannabis cultivator in the world. We’re looking for the best and brightest talent in Arizona & Illinois.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
aerīz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Grow Department responsibilities may include the following areas of production: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, and inventory management.
- Utilize extensive knowledge base of successful Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies. Basic knowledge of plant pathology, ability to recognize and correct plant health issues
- Contribute to our robust cultivation SOPs, and nutrient regiments, for hydroponic systems.
- Work closely with the Head Grower to execute assigned grow operations and projects
- Operate heavy and light horticultural equipment and machinery.
- Oversee and manage basic pruning procedures for different stages of plant development.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Implement and oversee water, media, and solution sampling and testing procedures
- Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1+ years of commercial grow experience
- Knowledge of large-scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
- Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
- Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
- Must take accountability, have a proactive, team-oriented behavior and strong attention to detail.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- No felony record convictions.
- Able to pass an extensive background security check.