We're looking for a stellar Cultivation Support Technician.
About This Role
Aeriz is seeking a Cultivation Support Technician to join our fast growing, dynamic team in Phoenix, AZ. The Cultivation Support Technician will work closely with the cultivation team and head grower on all cleaning needs in the Grow Department, and will foster a positive work environment, clear communication, work safely and effectively.
Aeriz is an Arizona licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, and proudly the only aeroponic cannabis cultivator in the state.
Our mission is to provide patients with consistent, high quality cannabis.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
aerīz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Perform daily and weekly routine cleaning in the Grow Department (sweeping, mopping, and sanitizing)
- Clean grow trays and equipment as outline on the cleaning schedule
- Monitor inventory (cleaning supplies, equipment) on a weekly basis
- Perform all assigned duties in a safe manner according to Aeriz Safety protocols
- Responsible for executing cleaning duties quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for completing daily, weekly, and monthly checklists
- Will be required to use ladders, move tables and equipment as necessary
- May be required to do other duties as business need dictates
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- 1 - 2 years of previous custodian, janitor and/or housekeeping experience preferred (in a cannabis cultivation center a plus)
- General understanding of cleaning process preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Age: State Law required 21 years of age or older
- Applicants must be able to pass a background check
- Requires flexibility to working evenings, weekends, and holidays as business dictates
- Standing, bending, stooping, and lifting up to 50 pounds or heavier
- Ability to work in various temperatures, environments, and various noise levels