We're looking for a stellar Assistant Grower.
About This Role
Seeking a full-time assistant grower to work in our indoor cannabis production facility. You will work as part of a team managing our state or the art facility as we continue to grow in this exciting industry.
Aeriz is an Illinois licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, and proudly the only aeroponic cannabis cultivator in the state.
Our mission is to provide patients with consistent, high quality cannabis.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
aerīz is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
- Cutting clones and transplanting plants, filling reservoirs, propagation, fertilization and pest management
- Cleaning growing medium and equipment maintenance
- Moving plants within the facility
- Mixing nutrient solutions and watering plants
- Harvesting mature plants
Skills & Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A physical science or horticulture degree preferred
- Enthusiasm and a passion for growing the cannabis plant
- A minimum of 1-3 years of direct experience with horticulture and/or cannabis cultivation
- Ability to precisely follow directions
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision
- Familiarity with the medical cannabis industry
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavy loads continuously (50 lbs) and work in tight spaces
- Computer skills
- A valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and multitask
- Ability to pass a detailed state conducted background check
- No felony convictions