Wellness Group Pharms is an Illinois licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, curating industry leading cannabis products and brands such as aerīz, Marqaha, and Charlottes Web.
We are currently building a high-performance start-up team that is committed to integrity and collaboration. Strong candidates will be attuned to current and future trends and possess a passion for creativity, innovation, and positive social change. We strive to achieve excellence by hiring visionaries who are committed to bringing these exceptional brands to life.
- Positively represent WGP in dispensaries and at events by championing the products and sharing product features and benefits with dispensary personnel and customers
- Work closely with the our partners to drive and support all marketing and sales initiatives
- Ensure partnership success through the creation of strong relationship with both the licensee partner and the retail customers
- Knowledgeably answer questions about our products
- Act as an ambassador of the brand at all times
- Be available at designated store locations to distribute marketing materials and giveaways and provide product demonstrations. Maintain accurate account of inventory and supplies
- Collaborate with dispensary owners and managers to ensure brand displays are well placed and fully stocked
- Provide detailed reports to your sales director containing event activity
- 2+ years in a brand ambassador role or a field sales role preferred
- Strong cannabis industry knowledge required
- Work in dispensary and travel 100% of the time with some overnight and/or weekend travel
- Experience selling consumer products, pharmaceuticals or comparable experience in a consultative sales environment
- Must be 21+ years old
- Flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Reliable transportation, driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Must be able to sit or stand for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift/carry 30 pounds
- Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.