Wellness Group Pharms is an Illinois licensed Medical Cannabis cultivator, curating industry leading cannabis products and brands such as aerīz, Marqaha, and Charlottes Web.
We are currently building a high-performance start-up team that is committed to integrity and collaboration. Strong candidates will be attuned to current and future trends and possess a passion for creativity, innovation, and positive social change. We strive to achieve excellence by hiring visionaries who are committed to bringing these exceptional brands to life.
- Cutting clones and transplanting plants, filling reservoirs, propagation, fertilization and pest management
- Cleaning growing medium and equipment maintenance
- Moving plants within the facility
- Mixing nutrient solutions and watering plants
- Harvesting mature plants
- A physical science or horticulture degree preferred
- Enthusiasm and a passion for growing the cannabis plant
- A minimum of 1-3 years of direct experience with horticulture and/or cannabis cultivation
- Ability to precisely follow directions
- Flexible schedule and willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision
- Familiarity with the medical cannabis industry
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to lift heavy loads continuously (50 lbs) and work in tight spaces
- Computer skills
- A valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and multitask
- 21+ ability to clear a state conducted background check
- No felony convictions
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.